Mani Siddiqui posted a discussion

Mani Siddiqui posted a discussion

•°¤*(¯`★´¯)*¤° ĤĂРРŶ βĨŔŤĤĎĂŶ ȚÖ ŐÚŔ ČǗŤẸ ŦŔĨĔŃĎ Zuni °¤*(¯´★`¯)*¤°•

Aaj k DAY  I am Here To Celebrate The Birthday Party Of My Dearest Friend May Allah fill your lifewith endless happy moments,countless wonderful surprises,and infinite success!Happy Birthday dearOn this special day, i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!Feel the positivity around youand neglect the negativity of life.May God bless you withhappy life, full of colorsand shades. May God neverlet any harm and pain effect youand protect you from all dangers.Wish you best of the best in future.Happy Birthday SWEET Friend.!---------------------------------------------------------------------------Your birthday is startinganother new year ofyour successes andachievementswith our honest prayers;have a lovely day.Happy birthday to you..On your birthday,I wish that all your dreams come true.May your day be filled with joy,Wonderful gifts and goodies, too.On your day I wish for youFavorite people to embrace,Loving smiles and caring looksThat earthly gifts cannot replace.I wish you fine and simple pleasures.I wish you many years of laughter.I wish you all of life’s best treasures.I wish you happily ever after!See More


from Latest Activity on Virtual University of Pakistan https://ift.tt/3hIn2ti

0 comments:

Post a Comment