Mani Siddiqui BS VIII posted a discussion

Mani Siddiqui BS VIII posted a discussion

.•°¤*(¯`★´¯)*¤° ĤĂРРŶ βĨŔŤĤĎĂŶ ȚÖ ŐÚŔ ČǗŤẸ ŦŔĨĔŃĎ MUSK °¤*(¯´★`¯)*¤°•

I feel so lucky to have you as my friend.may the bright colors paint your life and you be happy forever. Never think you are alone, I am always there for all your fixes.For many people, the word friend is just a sequence of letters. For me, it is the source of happiness and strength because of you. Happy Birthday, buddy!”You’re the most amazing, beautiful and strongest person I’ve ever met. I’m really proud that you’re my Good Friend. Happy birthday! Hope your birthday is as wonderful and extraordinary as you are. Don’t ever change! Stay as amazing as you are, my friend.From #Mani & Mehro nisaSee More


from Latest Activity on Virtual University of Pakistan https://ift.tt/30CHCTg

0 comments:

Post a Comment