Muhammad Usman posted a discussion

Muhammad Usman posted a discussion

Laptop Invitation Email not received

AOA,I am from VFSD01My Course is BS-Software Engineering, 6th Sem.i have my name in the list of students on notice board which was to received laptops.Almost all of my friends received the email to received their laptop.And they received laptops on 20th March 2019.But i still don't received the email to collect my laptop.Campus Manager said that he not received my voucher from HEC.And he told me to email at m.ateeq@vu.edu.pkI did.Reply was : " Please wait for some time" And i am still waiting. After, 25 days passed.Any student facing the same issue.?contact me at: +923037971710 or at. @usman387jbsSee More


from Latest Activity on Virtual University of Pakistan http://bit.ly/2Il0AXW

0 comments:

Post a Comment