Sajid Hussain posted a discussion

Sajid Hussain posted a discussion

English Learning is Crucial for Getting any Type of Knowledge

In this age of the internet, every knowledge you can get with your finger tap. Either you want to learn about your subject or looking for a piece of information for general knowledge. you always use the internet to get any type of knowledge. If I say something about online earning, you will be amazed to hear that thousands of People including Pakistani earning millions of per month. in fact, I just want to say that any type of information either it is about your subject or online earning available across the internet but the problem is that most of the student cannot understand them because they are in the English Language. Importance of Learning English Language for Students.If you want to be good in your subject, you must be fluent in the English Language. Most Students including me do not take extreme attention to Learning English. if you have any type of experience in any field, with English you will perform much better. Studying anything is not a rocket science but if you don’t know how to speak then it will become not more than a rock science. When I did my B.com, I was good at all my subject except English when I get admission in Karachi University for further studies then I realized the importance of English Language. Resource for English LearnerWhen it came to knowing me the importance of Learning English Language, in order to be fluent in it I started teaching English. Now I make it my aim to make aware my Pakistani Brother about its importance I make a website about learning English in Urdu where I provide free but valuable lessons about learning the English language. I always that do for others Allah will do for you. chick hereSee More


from Latest Activity on Virtual University of Pakistan https://ift.tt/2Q1Mmyn

0 comments:

Post a Comment