فقیہہ اقدس posted a discussion

فقیہہ اقدس posted a discussion

I am sharing my bad experience here for safety.

Aslam o alikomI am sharing my bad experience here for safety. I received a Message from InfoSMS about a Whatsapp code after few seconds i received call from a number 03066605527 (7:20 PM 04-11-2018) on which a Boy was asking about that code, and saying its a Business code and tell me i will be obliged and you received that SMS just by wrong entry of a digit. Mistakenly i was working and tell him the same code. At 9:12pm(approximately) i use my whats app but my whats app was hacked/or used on an other number. After that i just blocked my sim service.But i am worried about that i don't know where he used my whatsapp number.  I am very sad that i did not give attention to the SMS and told the code. May be he is a terrorist or any one else i dont know. Unfortunately Total 'recall App' (call recorder) did not record that call. See More


from Latest Activity on Virtual University of Pakistan https://ift.tt/2yQ4LEx

0 comments:

Post a Comment