+ "αяsαℓ " Ќąƶµяɨ •" posted a discussion

+ "αяsαℓ " Ќąƶµяɨ •" posted a discussion

Where are we going as a Nation?

Hey GuysToday experienced a very sad incident in front of my eyes.Traffic was jammed on the road due to protest, those guys never let anyone pass through the burning fire they set on the road. An ambulance came by and asking for a way to sneak out to reach the hospital. I came out of my car and went there to check what's going on? I saw a little girl of 11 or 12 years old in school uniform inside the ambulance. I asked a guy what happened to her? He said: "School me khail rhe thi, to jhooly sai gir gaye aur gardan ki haadi pay chot lg he". I told him to let me take a look if I can do anything, but she badly needed a hospital emergency. I called those guys who were protesting and ask them to let them pass through. But they said "kisi ko janay ni dengy". Meanwhile, I came back to the ambulance and saw the man with the girl is crying and asking for help coz the girl died. I gave her CPR, check pulse but nothing...!My point is " Is this necessary to protest on roads"? Is it fulfill their needs and demand to come on roads and burn the tires and stop the people to get through? Where are are we going as a nation?God Bless us all...!See More


from Latest Activity on Virtual University of Pakistan https://ift.tt/2SzWj4L

0 comments:

Post a Comment